Skip to main content


Illustration of Earth

Third planet from the Sun and the only known planet to harbor life. About 29.2% of Earth's surface is land with remaining 70.8% is covered with water. Earth's distance from the Sun, physical properties and geological history have allowed life to evolve and thrive.

Source : Wikipedia

planet statistics

  • Rotation time0.99 Days
  • Revolution time365.26 Days
  • Radius6,371 KM
  • Average temp16°c